Monday 30 April 2012

Cari Fennell here I come!

This week marks my 29th birthday...for the 3rd time! Do the math and you figure out pretty quickly that I'm turning 31....EEEK!

Even though the thought of getting older isn't my favourite thing to ponder, I still like to get together with my friends to celebrate the day I was born. Really, it's an excuse to have a party and I'm always up for a party to celebrate me...even though it means that I'm now fully entrenched in my 30s.

A few months ago, Auntie Em's Scrapbooking announced that Cari Fennell would be coming to teach a few classes. Cari designs for Prima and is uber-talented! Bonus: Cari would be here on my birthday weekend!

The Scrapbooking Divas and I are signed up for the mini-album class this coming Saturday. I'm SUPER excited! I'm looking forward to meeting Cari, going to my favourite scrapbooking store and, most importantly, spending time with my divas.

Photo evident of the mayhem that will obviously ensue will be available next week.

Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just as excited!Celebrating your b-day and learning something new while coming away w a "loot bag"(aka album)it will be an awesome day.PLUS,maybe we can tell Cari to update her blog more!!

    ReplyDelete