Tuesday 10 April 2012

Diane should have a blog

I'd like to make an appeal: Diane, you should have a blog. There. I said it. It's out there.

This is my friend Diane in her scrapbooking element:



Of all the people I know who scrapbook, I think Diane is the most creative/talented, both in her organization of her scrap space and in her actual layouts and projects (That being said, I know a lot of talented and passionate scrapbookers! Check out my friend Natalie's blog My Two Left Hands, my friend Kathleen's blog Kitty's Crafting Corner and my friend Nathalie's blog The Creative Cellar.) And I'm not just saying this because, you know, I kinda like her. In all seriousness, Diane is amazing at the whole being crafty thing. I wish I had her talent! She's also humble about her talent. Best of all, Diane is such a supportive friend that she likes everything that the Scrapbooking Divas produce...or at least she lies convincingly!

I'm lucky enough to be her friend and bask in her awesomeness. I think Diane's blog would be amazing. It's not like she's ever at a loss for words!


Happy scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Here! Here! Diane IS the most talented. There. I said it too.

    I love how she scraps without fear mixing and matching collections and embellishments in an ecclectic and beautiful way. The results are always amaaazing!

    She's also hilarious. On purpose, of course.

    Plus, she's cute.

    C'mon, Diane! Get blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she say no to you two!!?? Come on Diane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what to say,if you could see me now,my face is red from blushing so much.
    ahh,you have always been so supportive of me and it makes me feel so humble how much you all encourage me to "be me".and this outpouring of scraplove,is unbelievably kind.I have my own fan club.in saying all that..talk about peer pressure!!

    ps,this may be my fave blog post EVAH!xo

    ReplyDelete