Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Summer Layout Challenge

My friend Diane (who still remains blogless) has thrown down the gauntlet. Let me explain...

A few years ago, a few of us did a layout challenge during the summer. The goal was to make 60 pages or more from June until the end of August. In early June this year, Diane challenged the Scrapbooking Divas to come up with our own summer layout challenge.

The rules for this challenge are that you set your own number of layouts you want to create during the 3-month period. If you hit it by the end of August, you treat yourself to a scrapbooking supply that you want.

Diane, being ambitious, has set a target of 60 pages. Natalie and Kathleen, being a tad more conservative, have set a target of 40 pages. Sylvie has set a target of 20 page - wuss! - LOL! Sylvie, I love you! :) I'm not sure what Nathalie's target is.

Being ambitious myself, I'm following Diane's lead and aiming for 60 pages. Now, I have to decide what my prize will be...Suggestions are welcome!


Happy scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. lol,love it!!i know that you can do this challenge for sure.You're already starting 10..as for myself,hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! We should already plan our shopping excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even started my pages! and who don't you get a lucky 8 punch as a prize? I'm thinking about that one for myself as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally catching up on the blogs; I know, I'm like 2 weeks behind but what can a girl do? hehehe to your wuss comment - in comparison to the other Divas it does seem quite wussy... I'll challenge myself to 30 then! There you go - I've caved to the peer pressure - LOL!

    ReplyDelete