Thursday 14 June 2012

The Summer Layout Challenge - Week 1 & 2

Hello everyone!

Well, we are now into week 2 of my summer layout challenge. I'd like to share the layouts I'm completed so far.

 Eat, Drink and Be Married
LYB Swoon collection

Spoiled
LYB Wonder & Wishes collection

 Spoiled
LYB Wonder & Wishes collection

Boxing Day Fun
Can't remember the line
Used Prima flowers

Glisser
Echo Park Winter Park collection

Winter Wonderland
Echo Park Winter Park collection


You'll notice that there are only 9 layouts here. The 10th layout I made as part of the Auntie Em's design team. It will be revealed next month.


Thanks for looking!
Happy scrappin'!



4 comments:

  1. Ten - 10 - T*E*N layouts! Wow, you are amazing ... I've done one LOL - working on #2!

    Well done Sarah

    Lorena
    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the winter ones!the kraft one is tres cool!
    congrats on all the pages that you're making.I'm a tad jealous,tho not that far behind.i'm working on my 8th.this is so much more fun when you have a gift dangling ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are such a roll!! I love all of your layouts, but my favourite is "Glisser". I love the blue, the patterned paper and the pop of red. I can't wait to see what you do next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate you in a jealous way ;P

    ReplyDelete