Saturday 28 January 2012

My wishlist - CHA winter 2012

I've never paid more attention to Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) releases than I have to the winter 2012 release. There is a positive and negative side to this extra attention.

The positive is that I'm aware of all the wonderful new collections being released by my favourite companies, like Echo Park, Bo Bunny and Little Yellow Bicycle. Plus, I'm learning to love companies that I wouldn't have gone near in the past, like Prima and Jillibean Soup.

The negative is that I'm aware of all the wonderful new collections being released by my favourite (old and new) companies and that I want to buy EVERYTHING!

Obviously, I can't buy everything. This is when I wish I could win millions in the lottery. But today, I'm still not a millionaire...so, in the coming weeks, I will have to make some tough decisions on what I'm going to purchase, what I'm going to have to put off purchasing, and what I'm going to let go of entirely.

But, for right now, I'm still in a wonderful fantasy land where I don't have to budget and I can dream about all the stuff I want! Her is my wishlist so far. It is by no means complete! I'm sure there will be more to come!

Fancy Pants Designs

There are two lines from Fancy Pants that I love from this release: Childish Things and Water Searcher. You can see a sneak peek of both lines here.

As most of the people who read my blog know, I have 3 year old boy named Sam. These lines are perfect for scrapbooking little boys at play.

Prima

I'm usually not a big Prima lover. I don't do a lot of vintage scrapbooking and I have a boy, so the flowers are usually too girly for my taste. When I saw the winter 2012 releases from Prima though, I feel in love with Almanac and En Français. You can see both lines here. On this page, if you scroll down, you will also see the mixed media products. I think I'm going to branch out of my comfort zone and use these products. I have a great idea for a project involving a certain new addition in my life (no, I'm not pregnant!).

I'll detail more of my wishlist in future entries. For now, drool over Fancy Pants and Prima!


Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. i've also got Prima's Almanac on my list!since you agree w me,great post,lol.

    ReplyDelete